To facilitate your research, we shall allow you and your collaborators to use "NUS DataCommons" data.
In consideration of such release, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the release of the information is subject to and upon the following terms and conditions:
- You hereby agree to hold and keep in strictest confidence any and all Information.
- You undertake that the Information shall be used only for the purpose of research and you shall take all steps and measures to minimize the risk of disclosure of the Confidential Information.
- You shall ensure that the Information will not be copied or reproduced in any form whatsoever by you or any third parties save as may be necessary for the purposes contemplated.
- You shall ensure the security and control of any Information which is in documentary or other tangible or intangible form by physically restricting the location and use of such Information to areas of restricted access and by storing such Information in a manner which does not permit unauthorized access.
- You shall promptly destroy such Information or if they are in paper form shred such Confidential Information using a shredding machine upon completion of your investigation.
- You shall not publish any of the Information or make any references, statements, announcements or denial or confirmation in any medium concerning the Confidential Information without the express written permission of NUS, which permission may be granted or withheld in NUS’ sole discretion
- Whilst every effort and care have been made to ensure that the Information provided herein is up to date and accurate, NUS does not hold any responsibility and will not be made liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising as a result of any inaccuracies or omissions in the Confidential Information .